• March 5, 2016
Migration Visa
If you love overseas and you’d like the opportunity to live and work in overseas you need to apply for migration visa.  Migration visas provide one of the best opportunities for skilled workers to live and work in abroad. Under the different countries Migration program, skilled migrant and skilled worker applicants can use their qualifications, work experience and language ability to meet the immigration requirements for a permanent residency or work visa which eventually leads to the settlement visa.
The first step is to find out more about the visa options that are available to you. Here are the lists of visa options available for you to apply:
• Federal Skilled Workers Program
• Federal Skilled Trades Program
• Canadian Experience Class Program or,
• Business Class Program
• Skilled – Independent Visa
• Skilled – Nominated Visa
• Skilled- Nominated (Provisional Visa)
• Skilled- Sponsored
• Skilled-Regional Visa
• Employer Nomination Scheme( ENS)
• Regional Skilled Migration Scheme (RSMS)
New Zealand
• Skilled Migrant visa
UK Visa
• UK Skilled Immigration (Tier 1 General Highly Skilled Migrants)
• Tier 2
USA Visa
• Business Visa
• Green card lottery visa


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *